0Hdp019CzlJfzlpbNfXvCGzVdUU Daphne the Doberman: Oleta River Part 2

Oleta River Part 2


Here I am refusing to drink a bowl of fresh water from the dog spigot.  I prefer the brackish water.  My Mom thinks I'm nuts drinking salty water.  I like the salty water.  What's wrong with salty water?


Here I am swimming with the cute boy who thought I was a bear.  His friends said "Look a bear!."  After they saw my Mom they realized I was just a dog.


Here I am drinking water at the dog wash.  I told you this place rocks.  It has everything a dog desires.


Here I am trying to call my friend Roxie to tell her all about it.  What a great park.  A dog phone and all!


Oleta River State Park
3400 N.E. 163rd Street
North Miami, Florida 33160
Phone: 305-919-1844
Fax: Contact Park for Number

4 comments:

mary said...

How Cool Daphne! Looks like you got to do a lot of things. No hose, but you still got water. Do you still like putting holes in the hoses? Haha, I would always laugh at that. You are looking great. My meds are working and my hair looks good too. I keep hearing mom say she is going to give me a bath. Bummer! Hope I can meet you next time. Call or text me on your dog phone. The pics are coming out so clear! Your mom sure likes her new camera!

mary said...

Ready for some adventure. Text me Daphne, maybe we can do it this weekend. You seem to be in great shape,I hope I can keep up with you!

Cat said...

Daphne's photographer uses SMC Pentax lenses from the 70's. That's why these pics are so clear.

Unknown said...

Hey Daphne, Are you watching the Superbowl today? I do not have a choice. Already went for my afternoon walk and who knows when I will eat dinner. I am looking to see who is going to have the best commercials. Mom thinks I do not know she is leaving me for a few days, but I am not dumb. I have noticed she is buying more food than usual. Her son better take me for some good walks, if he knows whats good for him. Hopefullym will see you soon. Weather is awesome. Heard the animal channel had a puppy super bowl. Think I missed it.