0Hdp019CzlJfzlpbNfXvCGzVdUU Daphne the Doberman: Bill Baggs Cape Florida

Bill Baggs Cape Florida



Another people park!!!  I have to tell you, it was a very beautiful place but its not fun for dogs!  Again I was not allowed near the beach or in the water.  All I could do was look and wish!  It was hot.  No water spigots!!!  My photographer had to get me water from the restroom while I waited in the car.  My photographer had a hard time taking good photos today as she had the real camera instead of the little "toy."  I kept tugging so she couldn't get a good picture of me with the lighthouse.  On the way home she found a dog beach.  We stopped there and I was finally able to cool down!!!!

Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
1200 S. Crandon Blvd. Key Biscayne, FL 33149
305-361-5811

No comments: