0Hdp019CzlJfzlpbNfXvCGzVdUU Daphne the Doberman: My Photographer is a Traitor

My Photographer is a Traitor


My photographer took off without me and went to Fakahatchee Strand Preserve and Collier-Seminole State Park.  She left me home because she said there might be alligators.  (There were alligators.  She showed me the pictures).  I might get a new photographer.  My Mom took this picture of me and you know who.  You think I should ask my Mom to be my new photographer?

Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park
P.O. Box 548 Copeland, FL 34137
239-695-4593

1 comment:

mary said...

Love the picture, but Daphne should be loyal and stick to original photographer. Maybe mommy wants to show off her new camera (lol). So cool to be able to visit all these fascinating Florida State parks, must be some great history behind them. Daphne stay away from the alligators, they are much faster than you, trust your photographer.

Love that you have your own blog.