0Hdp019CzlJfzlpbNfXvCGzVdUU Daphne the Doberman: Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!






No parks today because we are busy opening presents.  I got two rhinestone collars from my aunts.  And toys from my other aunt.  And cookies from my other aunt.  My Mom dressed me up in this foo foo fairy costume and gave my picture to the Sun Sentinel newspaper.  She told them I am the Sugar Plum fairy.  They published it on-line and I am so embarrassed.  I like getting dressed up but I have to draw the line somewhere.  Why don't my cats have to dress up?

3 comments:

SendingLoveGallery said...

She looks so happy in her Sugar Plum Fairy costume, what a sweetie!

mary said...

Daphne your blue tutu looks so pretty with your dark hair. I am sure mommy means well, but I do not blame you for being embarrassed. Hey, at least Santa came and brought presents. Sorry to say it looks like you have fancy diapers on. Oh well, what can you do.

mary said...

I forgot to add you have bling bling on like Roxie to you can be seen at night. You are soooo gangsta.