0Hdp019CzlJfzlpbNfXvCGzVdUU Daphne the Doberman: Highlands Hammock State Park

Highlands Hammock State Park



Another park infested with alligators!  I can't go anywhere without being told I can't go near the water. Actually, this park had lots of nice hiking trails.  My people walked me all over the place.  But when I found water, you guessed it - alligators again.  The park ranger at the gate was really nice.  She and I made friends.  We love each other!


Highlands Hammock State Park
5931 Hammock Road
Sebring, Florida 33872
Phone: 863-386-6094
Fax: 863-386-6095

2 comments:

mary said...

Daphne, you might as well get used to coming across state parks with alligators, especially in the middle of Florida. I see mommy is making sure you are aware of the sign. Be thankful you are not little, you would be gone in one swallow. Love the parks you are going too. I hope to go to Sanabel Island end of Jan. I know they have a huge wild life refuge there with canoeing. Roxie will hang out at home. She seems to be happy just chasing the iguanas into the water.

mary said...

Hi Daphne, How do you like this super cold weather? I get to sleep on the bed and steal the blanket from my mom. I stay nice and warm, how about you? Let me know when you visit another park.